Young researchers (PhD and postdoc level) can present their work via a poster. ICT.OPEN2020 will host two poster sessions. Depending on your topic, you will present your poster on Tuesday 17 or Wednesday 18 March.
Abstracts for Poster presentations can be submitted via the Call for Abstract page.
Poster presenters are eligible for three poster prizes of € 500,-, € 250,- and € 100,-. In the morning of both conference days, each community will decide which poster will be selected for the next round. In the afternoon, the jury will visit the selected posters and judge the posters based on the following criteria:
- Significance of research
- Quality of poster design and execution
- Lay Out – is your attention drawn or not?
- Accessibility – Is the explanation of the research readable for outsiders?
- Content – How much is explained in how few words, and does the text encourage to read on
- Composition – Is there a clear buildup of arguments/explanations
- Engagement and clarity of presentation
For winning the poster prize, it is required that the first author is present at the plenary closing session of ICT.OPEN on 18 March 2020.
ICT.OPEN2020Registration website for ICT.OPEN2020
Marloes van den Heuvelictopen2020@nwo.nl
Marloes van den Heuvelictopen2020@nwo.nlhttps://www.ictopen.nl
MartiniPlazaMartiniPlazaLeonard Springerlaan 2 9727 KB Groningen Netherlands