Young researchers (PhD and postdoc level) can present their work via a poster. ICT.OPEN2021 will host poster sessions online on both days during the lunch break.
Abstracts for Poster presentations can be submitted, the deadline for abstract submission is 10 January 2021, 23:59 hrs (CET). Register here to submit your abstract.
Poster presenters are eligible for three poster prizes of € 500,-, € 250,- and € 100,-. In the morning of both conference days, each community will decide which poster will be selected for the next round. In the afternoon, the jury will visit the selected posters and judge the posters based on the following criteria:
- Significance of research
- Quality of poster design and execution
- Lay Out – is your attention drawn or not?
- Accessibility – Is the explanation of the research readable for outsiders?
- Content – How much is explained in how few words, and does the text encourage to read on
- Composition – Is there a clear buildup of arguments/explanations
- Engagement and clarity of presentation
For winning the poster prize, it is required that the first author is present at the plenary closing session of ICT.OPEN on 11 February 2021.
ICT.OPEN2021Registration website for ICT.OPEN2021
MartiniPlazaMartiniPlazaLeonard Springerlaan 2 9727 KB Groningen Netherlands